For the last five months, I’ve been on a once, and sometimes twice weekly, blogging run. I’ve spewed forth my every thought on motherhood. Sometimes I’ve had to bite my knuckles to keep from writing a new post every day.
I’ve lost my ‘Joie de blog’.
Maybe this is part of the whole blogging journey. The five month lull or something.
Whatever the reason, it’s been about three weeks since my last personal post, although there’s plenty to write about:
- My baby is a baby no more.
- Trying to find a new house before our August 1st lease has expired.
- We can’t find one.
- He Who Can Not Be Blogged About is utterly unfazed by this.
- I would like to hit him in the eye.
- Now he’ll be irritated that I said that about him.
- I’m going to get Botox.
- Yes I do need it.
- My nanny is moving away in three weeks and I haven’t even begun to look for her replacement.
- Because I can only think about the fact that we are about to be homeless.
- If I’m not pregnant this month, then I’ve hit the six month mark that my OB suggests is the fertility drug marker.
- So now I have to think about that.
But…………………I don’t feel like writing about any of it right now.
I will though. Like probably tomorrow.